Doctoral Degree's Awards in Political Science and International Relations
Note: This document is only available in Portuguese
These awards are made, during the Alexis de Tocqueville Ceremonial Speech.
Best Doctoral Degree Student Award:
- This award is designed to honour the best student from the taught phase of the Doctoral Degree program;
- The award may only be attributed to students who have concluded the appropriate number of ECTS required to finish this first program phase in the respective year of the award and whether having completed the minimum ECTS number in the January and June evaluation periods (for example: the 2010 award may only be awarded to students completing 90 ECTS in the periods of evaluation taking place in that year, 2010);
- The only award attribution criterion consists of the average classification obtained from the subjects and seminars making up the ECTS taken within the respective periods of study;
- Eligible for this award are students enrolled in the Doctoral Degree program for up to four semesters and having completed the respective taught program;
- All students are potentially eligible for this award whenever enrolled on Doctoral Degrees on the date of its announcement.