CIEP provides electronically original articles from its researchers, collaborators or MA or PhD students with the objective of promoting the diffusion and discussion of investigation produced in the different areas of study of the Centre.
Unless otherwise stated, all articles are made available in this section with the permission of their authors and may be quoted without previous authorization, as long as the norms for formal reference are respected.
Proposals for working papers shall respect the publication norms and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to be then appreciated by the Scientific Commission.
- Working Paper 7/2021 - "Globalization, Populism and Public Policies", Abel Mateus
Working Paper 6/2021 - "Foreign autocratic interference in western academia: a closer look into the British case", Constança de Matos
Working Paper 5/2021 - "A NATO e os desafios até 2030", António Fontes Ramos, Francisco Proença Garcia e Manuel Poêjo Torres
Working Paper 4/2021 - "The 5G conundrum amid geopolitics and security in Europe", Corina Lozovan
- Working Paper 3/2021 - "'Política da virtude' e virtude política", Pedro Ferro
- Working Paper 2/2021 - "The EU's (Leading) Role in Opposing China's Threat to the Liberal International Order", Luís Leal de Faria
- Working Paper 1/2021 - "Assessing China and Angola relations: The implications of the 'Angola model’ of economic development", Pamela Machado
- Working Paper 3/2020 - "Maritime Studies. A Conceptual Framework For Portugal", Almirante Silva Ribeiro
- Working Paper 2/2020 - "A ideia de uma sociedade cristã, o liberalismo e as duas cidades", Prof. Pedro Ferro
- Working Paper 1/2020 - "A septuagenária NATO – na encruzilhada entre passado bem-sucedido e problemático futuro", Adm. Rebelo Duarte
- Working Paper 4/2019 - "Pope John Paul II, the Fall of Berlin Wall and Europe's future", Cristina Sá Carvalho
- Working Paper 3/2019 - "Setenta anos de Aliança Atlântica - A urgência na adaptação a novos desafios num complexo contexto geopolítico", Nuno Amado
- Working Paper 2/2019 - "Towards a Strategic EU-NATO Security Partnership in Africa", Marco Marsili
- Working Paper 1/2019 - "Development Theory and Globalization", Prof. Abel Mateus