Political Science: Governance and International Relations (Mozambique)
The Catholic University of Mozambique – UCM – aware of the needs for social-political development, for openness to the promotion of the values of justice, peace and reconciliation aims to run the Master’s Degree in Political Science: Governance and International Relations in partnership with the Institute for Political Studies of the Catholic University of Portugal (IEP-UCP).
The Post-graduate and Master’s Degree in Political Science: Governance and International Relations is designed in accordance with the progress made by Mozambique in terms of the consolidation of democracy and within the framework of which the sense of belonging to the Mozambican family has begun to gain a stronger foothold in society and a fact enabling its further integration into the SADC.
- Fostering and enrooting in participating academic and professional environments the scientific matrix of studies on Political Sciences, especially in terms of Governance and International Relations;
- Enhancing and modernising political activities and processes;
- Incrementally advancing levels of good governance;
- Efficiency in the public service management of collective goods;
- Boosting the global perceptions of democracy, alternation of power, human rights and political stability.