3rd Phase (Spring Semestre - February Intake)
|15 November 2022 to 10 January 2023
||24 January 2023
||25 to 27 January 2023
|Beginning of classes
||1 February 2023
Eligible for application to the Master’s Degree Programs are all holders of undergraduate degrees (1st cycle)
Documents required on application:
- 2 recommendation letters (optional);
- 1 photocopy of an identification document;
- CV with picture;
- Academic transcript;
- 2 essays written in English (2*2,500 words maximum);
- Payment of application fee: 3rd phase - 145€
Application Fee: Following submission of applications, students receive an email with instructions on how to pay the application fee. The application process only begins with payment of this fee.
Candidate selection takes into account the following:
- Final undergraduate degree classification;
- Relevant Curriculum Vitae contents;
- Due consideration of student’s essays;
- Due consideration of student’s letters of recommendation.
Admitted candidates must enroll within the deadlines indicated in the calendar. Enrollment for Lisbon courses is online.
Applications' results will be available at the applications portal as well as at the course's secretariat.
Upon enrollment, the respective fee (which includes school insurance) and the monthly fee for the first month is due.
These amounts are not refundable in case of cancellation of registration.