Given the exceptional circumstances due to the COVID pandemic, especially the current and foreseeable limitations on mobility, during the following academic year (2020-21) all classes within the MAGLDS programme will be both presential and online.
|APPLICATION 1ST SEMESTER 2020/2021
||27 April to 3 July
||6 July to 31 August
|Beginning of the 1st Semester
||to be announced
Eligible for application to the Master’s Degree Programs are all holders of undergraduate degrees (1st cycle).
Admitted candidates must register within the deadlines indicated in the calendar.
Note: Enrollment for Lisbon courses is online. The admitted candidates will be contacted by the services.
Upon registration, the respective fee (which includes school insurance) and the monthly fee for the first month is due.
These amounts are not refundable in case of cancellation of registration.
1st phase - 27 April (monday) to 3 July (friday)
Admission exam – 17 June
Interview – 19 June
Admission exam – 08 July
Interview – 10 July
Enrollment – 21 to 31 july
2nd phase - 6 de July (monday) to 31 August (monday)
Admission exam –2 September
Interview – 4 September
Enrollment – 7 to 9 September
Documents required on application:
- Online Registration Form;
- 2 recommendation letters;
- 1 photocopy of an identification document;
- CV with picture;
- Academic transcript;
- 2 essays written in English (2*2,500 words maximum);
- Payment of application fee 110€ (1st phase) or 160€ (2nd phase).
Delivery of Documents:
- All documents should be sent immediately after submitting the application to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Documentation regarding academic qualifications referred to in the respective CV may be sent to email@example.com within a maximum of 10 (ten) working days prior to the academic semester beginning, with the application being conditional to completing this requirement;
- All documents may also be submitted on paper directly to the IEP Secretariat;
- The originals of all documents delivered in a digital or photocopied paper format need only to be presented on the formal act of registration.
Following submission of applications, students receive an email with instructions on how to pay the application fee. The application process only begins with payment of this fee.
Candidate selection takes into account the following:
- Final undergraduate degree classification;
- Relevant Curriculum Vitae contents;
- Due consideration of student’s essays;
- Due consideration of student’s letters of recommendation.
Candidates are notified about the evaluation and final decision within a period of no more than 15 working days following the conclusion of each phase.