SPRING SEMESTER - FEBRUARY INTAKE 2023/2024
1st PHASE NOVEMBER 03rd TO 14th
Results - November 24th
Enrollment - November 28th to December 06th (online)
2nd PHASE NOVEMBER 15th TO JANUARY 24th
Results- January 29th
Enrollment - February 1st e 2nd (online)
ONLINE APPLICATION NOTICE
Eligible for application to the Master’s Degree Programs are all holders of undergraduate degrees (1st cycle)
Documents required on application:
- Short Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic transcript (submission of photocopies - with presentation of originals);
- 2 essays
- Passport type photograph;
- Application Fee;
- 2 recommendation letters (optional).
Application Fee: The application process only begins with payment of this fee (not refundable).
Candidate selection takes into account the following:
- Final undergraduate degree classification;
- Relevant Curriculum Vitae contents;
- Due consideration of student’s essays;
- Due consideration of student’s letters of recommendation.
Admitted candidates must enroll within the deadlines indicated in the calendar. Enrollment for Lisbon courses is online.
Applications' are online and results will be available at the applications portal as well as at the course's secretariat.
Upon enrollment, the respective fee (which includes school insurance) and the monthly fee for the first month is due* (*these amounts are not refundable in case of cancellation of registration).